Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Time Enough to Type

Time Enough to Type
I finished adding all my statements from my Madonna/Prison blog to my statements index this afternoon. (I'll fill in the columns on them later.) I can sure explain all my time with this blog, eh? As long as I'm able to keep it away from vicious hackers for longer than five minutes a day. But I'll be handing a chronological frameset in its place to my lawyer, I imagine. I want to make sure he has all the information that these lightly taken crimes against my honour have concealed from the public for such a long time.

Did someone have my laughs again? You'll be nice and familiar with them from hearing comedians steal them and read them to you out loud by the time you ever get around to reading them from their author. And they'll be nice and familiar with prison life.

I waited three hours for the police, but I guess they were busy again. I recall seeing them before about this problem and they couldn't help much anyway. I just wanted to go on the record, reporting this life threatening crime to them.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment