Sunday, August 19, 2018

Legal Note: August 19, 2018

Legal Note: August 19, 2018


1:39PM. I'm leaving the library now, happy to have at least been able to post my listed chronology of my 52 recordings from 2010 because my slideshow is under constant, and extremely illegal, attack. I'm making another one for 2011. You've likely been lied to about my songs ever since 2013, when I got a lawyer to incarcerate and punish that wicked Dateline host who looked so immaculate and harmless to you while she was trying to lure me onto a stage to open for fraud bands that stole my music. TV people like that lie so much when they're being nice, imagine how much they lie when they're out for their fraud victim's blood, like they are now, against me. Yes, and make sure to get a good look at George Carlin's criminal mug in the 'related videos' when you come to me for music, because it was stupid, impersonating, lying fucks like that that cost me all my music.

12:20PM WILL SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUCKING LINES RUNNING ACROSS MY VIDEOS WHILE I WORK IN MY SLIDESHOW PLEASE?

12:13PM. Lines going across my Juice video. Do I have to keep being interrupted by crime while I'm working on a very difficult problem here in the public library?

11:33PM. I'll be making a video of myself for lawyers, in order to show them that I'm constantly reporting abuse of my videos to Blogger. They're attacking my videos right now. I have it on camera, as I struggle to chronologize my early recordings. Stars are attacking their fraud victim with more crime to protect their images.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment