Monday, August 6, 2018

Bad Crime Day?

Bad Crime Day?
I'm just adding a little note from an emergency computer because I forgot about the BC Day holiday today. My enemies like to attack me when my hands are tied, such as when I am unable to get on the internet to check my account. So please be on the lookout for other people's faces appearing in my profile in my lyrics index or my other indexes. Please watch for anyone impersonating my library visits of the last couple of weeks. And be extra wary of anyone gathering large numbers of views for videos that are all appearance and no substance. But above all, be careful of my content falling into the hands of frauds. I'll just have to bite the bullet for twenty-four hours until the libraries open again. Have a nice day.

A quick note about law enforcement: I hope that they are not merely enforcing the law with one hand and supporting the crimes against me with the other. Letting me be assaulted by someone from eleven years ago, as what happened in June this year, strikes me as trying to start over again with another round of countless violations for the next eleven years of my poor life. I truly hope I am wrong.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment