Friday, August 3, 2018

Poetic Fallout: Attention SOCAN

Poetic Fallout
3:25pm. I've come back to get some more information to help me with my Google searches to flag all the YouTube offenders of my copyright. I'm very well organized with my home file structure, which cannot be destroyed by web crime.

Hey, local media, did you ever stop to think that maybe I'm a big star on the web? Some boy yelled, 'keep fighting, brother!' at me from a school bus, on the way home from my visit earlier. Do you know what he meant by it? He meant that he wanted me to die because I'd just said that a poet fights to the death for his honour. Yuk! Yuk! Yuk! His little mind has been poisoned by the hate you drill into his head with your evil, lying broadcast signals that support vicious frauds in their bids to become stars with my work and my online popularity. And how's your summer so far? Is it the way you planned, with frauds dancing all over my head again? Did you want me to make another video where I complain about the hate I suffer from passers-by in the street? Now I see where it's coming from. I notice a direct link between those lines over my videos and public rejection. I didn't catch it until this summer, and why don't people visit my Chronoblog to see what every summer since 2013 has been like for me.

And you media must hate it when my ordinary little videos get so much more attention than their fancy, flashy videos. I don't think people browse YouTube to look for TV stars, they go there looking for real people. No one wants to look at a YouTube star pretending to be a TV star; it's totally obnoxious. But your little pets appear to compensate for this by gaming my posts to send my views over to them to hypnotize everyone with their hate.

Is she so hilarious? Don't expect me to be anymore. All that happens is that someone like her steals my work and then the media gets everyone to thank her for her crime and reject me for my effort. And who is she? Does she ever cruise around in a stretch vehicle that I caught on camera at 12:31pm on Pender Street, with the license plate number KX-2462? I find that vehicle crossing my path a lot this summer and it has tinted windows. I wonder who might be inside, stalking me.

Stardom sucks. Do the media say it's great? Well, I think I had them on my side, waving their pom-pom's in the air for me for most of 2010 to 2012, and it was horrible. And my experience since then has been just as horrible. Stardom really stinks. The only good thing about it would be the piles of money that the media and the business seem to want vicious frauds to have for my good efforts.

Library closes early at this branch from Friday to Sunday. Please be on the lookout for crimes on my web pages. Go to the offenders' pages on YouTube and report them. And please take notice of anyone whose views only grow at night when I have to sleep. I'll be saving my daily shots of web crime for a monthly compilation. It's more impressive when I can show it happening day after day after day. [How did this paragraph get erased? My mistake? I hope so.]

Thank you. Have a good weekend.

1:31pm. And does this attention grabber argue with 'page views'? Has her profile been gathering views in the last few days from my profile being raped and me not discovering it until now? How are her views affected when I report all these assaults on my account? Now I recorded all my YouTube videos since 2010 with horizontal lines running across them here on Blogger. Still no way to control this problem, except by me freaking out and erasing my accounts? Don't hold your breath for that. I will be bringing my headphones to the library soon, though. And this time, my work is online to argue for me when I flag these fiends and send them to prison.

1:25pm. Now my profile portrait is harmed in my live recordings slideshow. I recorded it. Does Blogger only want me to see my face all crossed out by ugly crime every time I check? It tends to happen when I click on the title links ('2015 Recordings in blue arial font, for instance) from the scrolling version, in order to isolate a specific slideshow on the scroll. Those YouTube stars are popular, eh? WITH MY POPULARITY! HA!

1:21pm. I returned to the same URL and found my profile unchanged from its criminally compromised state. Again, I recorded it with my camera. Can someone please clean this crime off of my web page now?

12:45pm. I noticed that I lost my profile after clicking on my videos in my 2015 chronology this afternoon. I took pictures for my lawyers. Who says she's me with my profile? And does she get the views for my 2015 music posts, too? Is it the same one who everyone has been so poisoned by here? Is it the one they are so eager to tell me about just before I come here and find my online accounts under attack: she says this and she says that? And is my account fixed yet? How does that affect her page views? Why does she stay online after I catch this crime every day for a month?

Now, for what I wanted to talk about when I came here. Have any of you ever heard of Pushkin? I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I've not read much of his work outside of Dostoevsky's honorable mention in novels like the Idiot, but I know a little about how he died: he died fighting for his honor in a duel. I don't know the details of the duel, but I do know about the honour of a poet. A poet's life is a life of bitter truth which often sets him apart from others. As such, a poet is typically called upon to fight and die for his honour.

In addition to what I told you about the arrest of Dean Christ of the Crystalids, I should mention that SOCAN stepped up on my behalf. (Thank you, SOCAN. That goes a long way to winning my trust in your organization.) I think I joined SOCAN a long time ago, but I doubt I'm still with them. I will be registering all my work with SOCAN to bring their lawyers on my side in these ridiculous disputes. If you're planning a future with anything I wrote on the internet, you're going to have SOCAN lawyers crawling all over you.

Of course, it costs money to register all my work. I have a lot of work, and there may be a lot of fees involved to cover it all. Right now, I'm giving all my money to the dentist. One thing at a time. And I've still not brought my headphones to the library to report all the empty heads who need my blogs for their comedy routines and my songs for their concerts. That's going to be bloodbath.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment