Thursday, August 2, 2018

Moral Imperative

Moral Imperative
6:12pm. Before I link up my new index entries to my statements index, I should say that I found that childhood account of seeing the fish. It's an old one called Believe It or Not. It's not important, but I still needed to be sure I had it. The other one is also old and comparatively trivial, called Remembered Forgettables: Jewish in Toronto. I only mention old blogs like this because these evil impersonators can really get personal.

5:57pm. I gather that some are trying to use my reference to the Dean Christ of the Crystalids arrest in June to incriminate his repeat victim. In this case, the media might be responsible for the confusion that would bring wrongful judgement on me by improperly presenting these star copyright offenders in their broadcasts. See below embedded video.



3:00pm. I added the last remaining statements and I can't find that old one about seeing the fish when I was five. I can't remember the title and I have some many damn statements. That must be so convenient when a fraud wants to plagiarize me, how I sit here alone, bogged down with so many posts. My posts turn into their criminal playground, into an arsenal of weapons to use on my mind. I've given up trying to find that post here because I'll soon be out of time, but I'll try again from my offline file structure, which should be unchanged from however I had it before. In the statements index, there were some extra remarks to help it stand out. I'll go home and find it there, where my file structure isn't under crippling assault, day in and day out.

1:58pm. One more thing, I know that the offenders have spies (stalkers) reporting if I'm distracted, in order to be able to grab a bunch of views while I'm here to help them look more legitimate. Or if they're far away, they might think I'm gone for an hour and go right back to gutting my life and trampling on my honour until my next visit. I'm pretty sure that if i would have checked with my camera here at 1:55pm, I would have caught them, but I already have two weeks of video footage of that and three weeks of solid testimony. Oh, but who says it's their testimony now?

To the police, I waited for three hours yesterday before I had to go to the library to update my statements index. It holds some 1,300 statements, many of which document the continuous crimes of fraud and impersonation which have so gutted my life in the last eleven years. But what I wanted to show you last night was video evidence of this female fraud/impersonator who seems to be allowed to rape my pages every day. I believe she has been active for the last three months every day. Only when I am at the public library, yelling my head off for protection of my content, do my pages work for their author instead of for this criminal. And to make things worse, since the media is so deeply involved in this crime against me, their devoted patrons, who hold positions of authority in certain library branches, treat me so poorly that I must expose myself for her exploitation an extra twenty-five minutes a day, in order to fight her crime from the central branch, downtown.

I wanted to ask if you now recall the last time we met over this problem of mine with lines appearing across my videos. You were very nice, but you kept well away from me for some reason. I showed you some examples of my online videos being raped and you smiled and said, 'Way to go!' It's all right, I know it's not really your area, and I know you have more than enough to keep you busy. I'm not sure who those guys are who do enforce the law around my copyright ownership and image protection, but I know they're out there. They won't come for you in a cruiser, they'll probably show up in a Ford Fiesta. And they won't be wearing uniforms either. Who the hell are those guys? Oh well, I hope they read my blogs every day.

This experience helps to complete my memory of that fateful year of 2007. I've been reliving it in fragments since my earliest surviving post to this account. It's the kind of thing that needs to be absorbed slowly, over a long period. I'll have to bring my headphones and submit to the pressure of seeing all those YouTube stars plagiarizing me and impersonating me soon. I did it wrong last time; I waited until after I deleted my account.

I remember how easy it was to catch people all over the world committing crimes with my erased posts. There was even a 13-year-old girl impersonating my childhood fish story (I saw that fish) and another young girl was impersonating my Jewish in Toronto story. However, I want to focus on the monsters who want to charge people money for this crime. This repeat offender who robs my pages now is in for the shock of her life. Justice before profits.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment