Sunday, August 5, 2018

Starving for My Honour

Starving for My Honour


Doesn't look like the police are going to come to let me show them my crime clips, so I guess I'll just have to keep posting them, as above. And as long as the crime persists, I see no reason to share any more cartoons, songs, poems, or comedy scripts, but I do see the need to go on a flagging campaign soon.

You know, I don't want to have a big list of superstars who steal my work in this account. I don't need to pick a fight with countless strangers. I don't want to shame a Vice President of the United States. I don't want to starve to pay my dentist's bills. I don't want to be Debbie Downer when people want to celebrate. All I want is my honour, since I wrote my work and there is always such a dispute over it. There is still hope for a happy ending, the hope that those who now struggle to sustain an appearance of honour will admit their fault, repent, and have true honour restored to them.

Related to the video: Bust of the Day (recently restored from August 2017).
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment