Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Legal Note: August 8, 2018

Legal Note: August 8, 2018
I'm in a good mood, since I got my new tooth installed and it fits in well, but it's obvious that there's a lot of crime going on with my profile and my web posts. At these times, I notice that radio stations like the Peak will try to launch the career of a suspicious new star. Concerning their larger than life logo, the Nazis were such an inspiration to these corporations, weren't they? (I'm not trying to be funny for that impersonating bitch.) They make it large scale. They use repetition. Only, in the Peak's case, instead of attacking Jews, they attack me.

About that video post where I discuss the grief thief, there was more to it. I also recited part five of the Host (the Fire) on the same clip. I'd rather not restore it, but redo it. I hate the sound of my lisping caused by my broken front tooth, something I won't have to worry about anymore. It spoiled the poem for me. I hope that's a good enough reason to erase it. Everyone probably downloaded it by then anyway.

About Ottawa, I had good reasons to go to Ottawa, both in September 2007 and January 2013: I thought I might see my real page views from there, I have relatives there, and I thought the legal climate might be safer than the scene of the crime in Vancouver. It turned out to be a good, smart decision. So, what about it? How does it incriminate me?

I wish I could have the benefit of the doubt after being on the internet since 1999, but if we're finished with the interrogation, I'll just take a look and see if the impersonators are still active in my profile on my index pages. I'll have to make a video recording of their faces on my URL's for my next legal discussion about how to report abuse on Blogger.

Okay, I Googled my name for lyrics and the way to ask for my lyrics is to type David Skerkowski lyrics az, otherwise you'll end up with nothing but Tobacco Use Can Make You Insolent posts. Make sure it's the right face in my profile there. It should be the same as my face on my August 4, 2015 post of my song Denial.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment