Monday, August 13, 2018

Legal Note: August 13, 2018

Legal Note: August 13, 2018


5:27pm. I just want to make sure my work stays in my name after I die. That's my only concern now. I've been so mistreated by the business that I see no future for myself with them, and since they control all the avenues for artists, I have no future to look forward to. I don't want to live in this artificial world anymore. I just want to register my work and die. I've suffered enough.

12:28pm. After having the strong sense of my work being violated from 10:00am to now, I came to the library to check and could not find any real evidence for my camera. Maybe someone is making their own video of my music or my comedy again. I need my headphones to catch that. I can tell I'm recieving a lot of taunts from criminals from some stunt they pulled. Maybe you know about it better than I do. Maybe you're even cheering them on, from being on the same side as those monsters on TV.

The last thing I feel like doing is partying. When you write all this work from your heart and share it with the world and it gets used to make barbarians look human while they tell everyone lies about your dick, the last thing you want to do is party. When you have a co-tenant who thinks you're a wimp because some stranger came up behind you and slapped you on the back of your head and you wouldn't go to jail for it, it really destroys your partying spirit. When you have a big, nasty corporate criminal throwing their money all around to destroy your life because of their crimes with your work, you don't really feel like singing any more. When they take the system that's supposed to protect you and use it to inflict endless injuries on you, you just stay at home, make a good record of everything, and save your money for a lawyer.

10:19am. About that soup line assassin who attacked me from behind, he looks a lot like that thug they caught on camera for the local news when they were talking about how disabled people were getting mugged and robbed in the street. They had a clip of someone who looks a lot like him, with two others at his side, bringing his arm up to knock down some old lady in the park. That was about ten years ago, I guess - back when I still watched their broadcasts. Is it the same person? Would anyone in the local media recognize him? Why did he need to do that to me? Did he hear something about me? Did he hear something like what the lady with the big scary dog heard in 2015, after a whole summer of fraud abuse by another local star? Has no one caught on to this pattern yet but the repeat victim? That doesn't surprise me if everyone must listen to the culprits explain it all to them on TV and the radio.

I got my income tax prepared for me today for free at First United Church. Why doesn't H&R Block send some assassins over to them for taking away their profits? That's the excuse I keep hearing for all the abuse that's been heaped on me for writing and sharing my music and comedy for free. I guess all the assassins are concentrated in show business and broadcasting. Any reason why they're still on the air to harm their victim? Is it to show us that artists have no rights? Or is it to let them tell more lies about me to protect their image? You just know the assault came from them when it comes from behind. I'm just waiting for the knives to come out on their behalf.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment