Saturday, August 11, 2018

Legal Note: August 11, 2018

Legal Note: August 11, 2018
4:36pm. Posted the below video to YouTube. Watch it to see how dependent the 'YouTube stars' are on my real life for their fake popularity.



2:04pm. (Big event of the day: I was physically assaulted at 11:31am today. Read further down.) The assaults on my lyrics index that I discovered this morning have been ravaging unchecked since at least 10:45pm last night, when I was unable to access the internet after library hours.

1:23pm. About justice, it means that a crime victim prevails over his criminal assailants. That's why we still have no justice in my ongoing case. Police, how long will it take for these evil broadcasting tyrants, like 102.7 the Peak, and like CBC with George Strombopoulos and Ian Hanoomansing, to arm their listless followers from the protective custody wing with knives to send me to the hospital with stab wounds in my back? When will they finally show their true colours to the world by such a treacherous, bloody act against their famous crime victim? And if they donate to charity, how much of their charitable donation came from cashing in my hit songs and hit blogs in the last eleven years? How much of a tax deduction have they received from our benevolent government for their enabling role in myriad crimes committed with my thousands of honest web posts in the last nineteen years that I've been sharing my work in accounts like this one?

About being a pussy, I doubt that any of the spoiled stars and broadcasters who assaulted me with their plagiarizing hate could handle my life even for a minute. They've grown used to public worship, or, at least, respect. They couldn't lower themselves to be seen in a soup line. As for the physical assault, it did not hurt at all. I barely felt it. On the other hand, the assaults on my music and blogs that I report here almost every day hurt me tremendously.

There is no justice in my life. I only wanted to do what God put me here to do, create music and laughter and share it with my brothers and sisters. And just for being myself and living my own life in a field full of impersonating assholes, I end up getting cuffed across the back of my head when I stand in line to pay for my damn broken teeth that someone else broke with their stupid abuse (older brother). Fuck, I get whacked around from the age of five by my older brothers at home, and then I'm supposed to get smacked around by strangers for telling people I wrote my own damn songs and blogs! And do you think I ever expected all this attention when I hail from the middle of the sticks? No, this was YouTube's and Blogger's gift to an ordinary, unassuming citizen; the gift that keeps on gouging.

12:25pm. Lines recorded still appearing over all my music videos when I click my links on my lyrics index more than once or twice.

11:31am. I was physically assaulted from behind, in front of witnesses, while standing in line for a food handout at Dunlevy and Powell. This is the first time anyone has laid a hand on me over my web posts in my entire life. I suspect the attacker to be a consumer of poisonous, fraud-supporting broadcast signals. I could not engage him in fight because I need to keep my record clean, in order to cross the border and find a good American lawyer who will protect me better than this.

This person who attacked me from behind is one who has nothing to lose by going to jail. His attack was meant to provoke me into a fight, so that I would go to jail for a violent incident. That's where the local culprits want me, in jail. I've lost face with one of the witnesses, a fellow tenant of my building, because I would not go back and kick the shit out of this pawn. But I don't know this stranger, and whatever he knows about me was put into his head to turn him against me. I think we should look for a local star or broadcaster as the true culprit of this physical assault today, as the ones who would do anything to prevent me from eventually crossing the border into an area where my popularity is not so bitterly opposed as it is here.

11:09am to 11:15am. I recorded lines appearing across every video I clicked on from my lyrics index. URLS recorded under attack include:

http://150songs.blogspot.com/2013/10/orbit.html

http://2018-song-posts.blogspot.com/2018/06/simper.html

http://150songs.blogspot.com/2013/10/telepathy.html

http://150songs.blogspot.com/2013/10/vanquished.html

http://150songs.blogspot.com/2013/10/heartstrings.html

and

http://daves-leftovers.blogspot.com/2015/12/bad-news.html

I expect my profile portrait to come under attack following this announcement.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment