Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Reptiles Aren't Warm

Reptiles Aren't Warm
I've posted a couple new recordings that turned out to be similar to past posts on YouTube. The songs might have still been receiving airplay or circulating on the web, with others' names on them, up to recently.

I recall the crime with my last song clearly now. It was probably Blue Rodeo. My half finished song suited their C&W image, but I like that song a lot more as it is now. And my solo sounds good with that echoey effect.

When they steal my songs and my laughs, they're not just stealing my work but passing themselves off as having my feelings while they're doing it. I don't think that people who steal songs and poems and lie to everyone to try to gain power and wealth should be masquerading to the public as having my warm feelings that put into my work. They are cold blooded reptiles and are incapable of feeling my feelings. That's perhaps what I find most evil about this fraud with my work.

So what was that Blue Rodeo concert about now in early 2017, when I found myself selling my amp to compile legal funds? Why did the schoolchildren treat me so miserably when Blue Rodeo were coming to town? Well, who had my songs and blogs? Who else? And what were they telling everyone about me behind my back to explain it? I now know who had Mischief and It Makes Me Wonder and Redemption and Small Miracles and Slings and Arrows and Grand Rendezvous and possibly even Flimsy. In January 2017, was everyone looking forward to a nice concert of those songs with Blue Rodeo after I spent three years struggling against Diamondback for possession of my other songs? You see what I'm up against with these broadcasters. And I'm supposed to show them deference, to allow them to promote me, when they're trying to cut my throat every day. Great.

Boy, those broadcasters must absolutely hate outstanding talent. How can I be outstanding when they take my most outstanding songs and pass them around to fifty different bands? How am I even supposed to survive such a crime? So, if you think there's too much mediocre content on the airwaves, just look at how they try to demolish outstanding talent.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment