Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Google's Letting Evil Win

Google's Letting Evil Win
I can't get into my youtube dashboard at all from any of the three browsers on my friend's new computer. Merry Christmas.



Hey, I just tried to visit my YouTube dashboard and ended up in that 'studio.youtube' bullshit page again. Have they not fixed that yet? I tried typing in the URL of my youtube studio: www.youtube.com/dashboard and it sent me to this URL. Did YouTube move my videos to a new URL? How do I get back to the original URL? (I checked. No, they didn't.) 1 to 30 of about 108? I have over 300 videos on YouTube. Why can't I GET INTO MY ORIGINAL URL FOR MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS?

Well, if I hang myself tonight, I'm in the right and evil wins. But would I alone be the one who let evil win? Who else is letting evil win? Well, Google is letting evil win by leaving a page on the web that destroys my life after I bring it to their attention. And the police and lawyers are letting evil win when they turn their backs on me after I ask them for help. The broadcasters are letting evil win when they hide the truth of my case from the public. And all the superstars who steal my property are the evil that is winning. And I suppose the public is also allowing evil to win - unless they can't find my videos or blogs where I'm discussing this problem.

And who would have my blood on their hands if I go home and put that rope around my neck tonight? All of the above. They think they want my blood, but we must be careful what we wish for. I'm inclined to grant their wish tonight. When I consider the pain of strangulation, it can't be much worse than being crushed by crime in front of the whole world. And it's over a lot sooner. I know I said I reincarnated the last time, only to end up in a very similar predicament now. But, you know, I need a break from this horror, and starting over as a newborn child again would be a nice change of pace for me. Maybe next time, I'll make it a little farther. I wonder if maybe work that has been claimed by hundreds of people over the last hundred years all came from the same soul who was driven to suicide by fraud every time he shared his work. It would neatly explain those 'creative explosions' of the past.

Wouldn't it be better for me to not have to wake up in this hopeless life anymore? No one seems to have any idea of how urgent the stress is when your identity is being torn from you every day. It's bad enough to kill you. I need to buy a new computer soon. What am I going to do when none of the browsers on my computer will let me into my YouTube dashboard?

9:30am Dec 13, 2018: I don't know how I avoided hanging myself last night. My heart is so heavy. I have nothing to live for here, no future to look forward to, because this world is too owned by evil. I don't want to be an evil star, and that makes me look like a fucking fraud when they steal my things. I'm tired of all the stupid lies that no one can see through but me, like this bogus page that tries to say my video is unpopular when some asshole obviously went to a lot of trouble to set up the page, move 'about' 108 of my videos there, and override the website's security with hacking code. I hate being popular like this. I can't drive the noisy chatter from my brain at night. This is such an evil world. My friend showed me how to do it right. Maybe I'll see him again. I have it all set up at home. I wanted to register all my songs first, but I'm liable to die of stress before I hear back from them on the first twelve. I might survive to register them, but I doubt I'll live long enough to perform them.

If my experience has taught me anything up to now, it's that this world is unsafe for the honest and for the gifted. You should pray your children are neither - if you want them to be 'successful' here.

11:50am Dec 13, 2018: Oh, do I 'look like' I'm crazy? (Does it look like I have ESP?) Well, the Church will have to forgive me for committing suicide on those very grounds. I want my last rites, too, by the way. As for me, I think people here care far too much about what they look like. If they're going to be so hung up on appearances, they must know that they can create any appearance they want with simple lies. But I've always been interested in being a person of substance instead. But my substance has so far only been used to create the illusion of substance in large numbers of stars who make their false image out of my music and/or comedy. Maybe I am crazy now. Wouldn't you be driven insane by this kind of cruelty over the long term? Anyway, the only time I can have peace is when I'm asleep, and I can't spend the rest of my life looking forward to bedtime. Might as well just make the sleep permanent. I'm sure the Lord will understand. Maybe He even wants me to prove my point by dying.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment