Friday, December 14, 2018

Cheney Law

Cheney Law




I changed my password and I'm still being directed to the wrong page in my YouTube account. What does UTM-campaign stand for, 'undermine the musician'? How about, 'usurp the musician'. Well, it must be so easy for the authorities to turn a blind eye to this after they went ahead and legitimized the frauds with my music and left me to commit suicide from the pressure. Hey, lawyers, where does this fit in under Cheney Law? Let me guess: section 2, article 5, paragraph 1, ah, here it is, permissible abominations. Where the truth of an artist's identity may detract from the image of your corporation.

If you do go to Hell for your fraud love, I hope they make you suffer exactly what you've done to my mind for the last eleven years. As for your Heaven, that all comes out of an assembly line in a microchip factory, and you've already had it.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment