Monday, December 24, 2018

Time for Consideration

Time for Consideration
I was just playing with that slideshow from yesterday and that's good code. I did a good job on that. And it shows how I spend my time in a productive way. And when I share my findings, it may help others who work with the code. So you can't blame me for hating it when someone else comes along with their hacking software that they got from blowing some nerd and always needs to use my things to show off her talent and intelligence. Why do these frauds always need my music and my poetry and my works of humour to show off and make money? Why does this go on so inhumanly long? Because I need my work for more than showing off and making money, I need it to explain how I've spent my life every day, for years and years, because it took hours and hours of every day to produce. Of course, you'd need to be able to count it all to see for yourself, and that would be impossible from the page I keep getting steered to from Mozilla here. It only shows 108 videos when I am now up to 324 videos. So I'm not feeling very grateful this Christmas. I can't even keep my own music. And why me? Why can't they ever do this to someone else in twenty years?   
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment