Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I'm Fine

I'm Fine
I've been corresponding with a local IP lawyer about the assaults on my Blogger account and just received my last message from him. I gather that the usual assaults on my character have been circulating to support thefts of my content from this account and from my YouTube account. It's not a life-or-death problem for me, though, and I'm sure I'm on the right track with focusing on my music at home. In a year or two, I'll have enough new songs and comedy ideas built up to move forward without having to resort to playing old songs that got ripped off by radio bands. The comedy will just build up over time. I can let it accumulate without sharing it and save it for the future.

I thought I should at least tell you something I just figured out this morning. I don't have a bleeding ulcer like I thought. I just drank too much Clamato at once. They should put a warning on their label. It can scare the hell out of you if you don't know what it is. Glad I got to the bottom of that problem. I think I'm going to celebrate with a beer.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment