Thursday, November 15, 2018

Beware the Desperate Treacherous

Beware the Desperate Treacherous
Some have criticized me for staying online as my work is being abused. By doing so, I may inadvertently provide the abusers with new material for their fraud bands or fraud routines. But before the victim is again being blamed for the offences against him in this case, ask yourself for a better way to maintain my credibility as the author of my work. I'd hoped that by now enough people would have had the experience of first seeing David Skerkowski's new works in David Skerkowski's Google account, but broadcasting and billboards seem capable of making them forget this experience. (I'll be anglicizing that name for the stage, by the way. It baffles a lot of Canadians.)

Since June this year, I have not just had my online works hijacked, but at the hands of serious offenders who have already been incarcerated and punished for past crimes against me. Furthermore, I have made daily video posts through periods of intense abuse at the hands of frauds which have largely been received with indifference. The frauds who steal my work get their faces on billboards around here, to force the public onto their side and taunt me with their criminal success. All this has put me in a bitter mood, since I am ultimately innocent and undeserving of so much doubt and suspicion over some psychopath's need to be worshiped with my life and my work.

Treacherous villains get even more treacherous when they get desperate. The longer I stay online, the more desperate the treacherous industry culprits become, the dirtier and dirtier their lies grow, to the point where I no longer want to know what anyone heard about me in the street. (I have to hear it anyway.) I think the broadcasters of our time have heedlessly betrayed your children by making them fearful of a harmless poet like myself, who threatens only to make them laugh, and driving them into the arms of predators with my property. And if that's how the business wants to make money, and if that's how they're allowed to conduct their affairs for eleven years, you can't blame me for calling this system a crimocracy. I'm not saying so to make you laugh, like that 'lie guy' dipshit on the billboard might do - or his fallen idol, Carlin; I'm dead serious about it, and about the menace it poses to you and your children. Having no justice in your life cuts down drastically on your standard of living.

This continuous fraud with my online posts is a particularly sadistic crime against an artist who is almost physically attached to his work. I put so much of myself into my work that it can feel like I am being physically gutted when a fraud is thanked for stealing it and lying to you with it. But who gets to feel good when that happens? Who gets paid when that happens? And how many times has it happened in the last eleven years when once would have already been too many? Why am I forced to distance myself from my own cherished work for protection? If you like it, is that any way to thank me for authoring it? And why are crowds around here so incapable of resisting repeat offenders of my copyright? What are broadcasters doing to their brains to keep their fraud lie going? What further treachery are they resorting to out of desperation to sustain their illusion of innocence at the further expense of their poor, struggling victim?

No, I've never been arrested or incarcerated. We don't throw poets in prison for saying they wrote their own work. And I didn't start out on Google with any intention of 'proving' anything, but just to try to entertain people. Arguing my innocence came after.

Because such treacherous people as those in broadcasting who still support crimes against me may impair my brain function through their insidious broadcast signal, I don't watch TV. I did find a great Swedish TV series in the public library, though. It's a murder mystery series set in 1790. I'm sure it pleased me a lot more than anything playing on the dumb, empty cable channels. I like European TV. Some of my kin recently visited Ireland and had a good time there, but I'll have to spend more money protecting my image and my work before I can go on any nice trips like that.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment