Friday, November 9, 2018

Someone's Stealing All My Blogs

Someone's Stealing All My Blogs
November 12/18: Did everyone make it to this page yet? That sure is a lot of blogs to steal from me. I also received a subscriber notification for this blog. How do you like that? I spend eight years blogging my case against my enemies and they turn around and steal all my blogs when I'm done. I think the thieves should be locked up and made to read every word that they stole from me.[END OF INSERTION.]

I need to warn the world about a serious criminal takeover of my blogs. I received an email notification today from Blogger which took me for a subscriber of my own blogs. The blogs listed as belonging to someone else included:

LYRICS:A-Z (My Lyrics Index.)
Experiments
Madonna Went to Prison
POEMS:A-Z
Posterior Reflections
We're All Dying
CAPITALISM IS IMMORAL
2018 Song Posts
Nothing to Lose
2017 Song Posts
Copyright 2004
Statements of Fact
The Unmentionables
Blog Index 2010-16 (My Chronoblog)
Storyblog
Broadcasting Artist Killers Breed Fraud
Chaos and Cartoonery
ALL OFFENDERS (My copyright offenders page)
CARTOONS:A-Z (My cartoons index)
LEFTOVERS
Evolver

That's a lot of blogs to steal, eh? And I tried to report it to Google but all it wanted to do was offer useless information to me. Until this is fixed, it will be the only thing I'll talk about in my YouTube videos.

And did you know what I had to listen to from this? About how I'm 'nasty'. It sure has been stressful.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment