Wednesday, November 7, 2018

ATTENTION READERS: THIS IS CRIME!

ATTENTION READERS: THIS IS CRIME!
WHEN I CLICK ON BUCK HENRY IN MY POETRY INDEX, THE URL SHOULD READ http://dave-stdr.blogspot.com/2014/02/buck-henry.html

NOT

http://dave-stdr.blogspot.com/2014/02/buck-henry.html#!/2014/02/buck-henry.html

November 10/18:

I am also suspicious of my gmail's inbox, whose URL says:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox...

The Hash symbol (#) often appears in my URL window now, which means that someone else is laying claim to my account on Google. I am posting my complaints about it here, and I'm going to ask a lawyer how much it will cost me to clean up all this crime myself, since no one else seems to be interested.[END OF INSERTION]

I knew I shouldn't have come back to this damn account. All it does is drive me crazy to see all the web crimes committed against me. Hey, Business, are you going to make a movie to glorify your fraud now? Your greatness of your crime has certainly exceeded the greatness of my talent up to this point. Why don't you make a movie out of your crimes with my music - to help explain why there is so much chit-chat on the rock stations now instead of my music? And you can show your kids how to be successful: by being a treacherous scoundrel! Because if they're honest, they'll only end up in my shoes. Are you going to do it? Are you going to wait until your stars are all out of prison so you can round them all up for it? And here's a thought for radio listeners: when you hear a song you like on the radio, how do you know that the person who wrote it wasn't killed by the person who's singing it to you and getting all the love and money and attention for it? I'd be wondering, if I were you.

I'm not with the business. If I was, I wouldn't be allowed to criticize them so bitterly. I hope one day I can find a lawyer who is also not with the business. Maybe together we can sue Telus and sue Peasantsin and all the other pricks who've been deliberately helping the crimes against me and my work. I'd be a lot happier with that than with a recording contract.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment